Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday, August 6, 2010 - Runaround and Repair Day

Hubby left in the van to go hunt down the parts he needed to repair the hitch among other things, while I remained behind to clean house and so some little repairs. Our gas water heater had stopped working last night, so I cleaned that out good with a wire brush and that eventually did the trick. Did a whole bunch of stuff, kept busy until just before Hubby got back, then helped him with the hitch repair. Later in the evening, I took a walk around the campground in search of information about the trails here, eventually finding a group of three couples who are local, but hadn't been here in years, but they did their best to answer my questions. I had a good trail map, it was just a matter of which one would afford us a good view of Mt. St. Helens, which is the centerpiece for this area. Relaxed the rest of the evening, looking forward to our ride tomorrow.