Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday, December 6, 2011 - Laundry, Shopping and Blog Catchup

Another deep night of sleep, followed by a day of doing laundry and catching up on my blog as well as other final paperwork. Sent Hubby of to the Post Office and grocery store, and naturally he got lost (our Verizon GPS pretty worthless out here), so the half hour trip turned into a two-plus hour journey. I spent most of the day trying to work on my computer, but since the cell phone signal is so weak here, it takes forever to get anything downloaded on my aircard, so I’m doing mostly local stuff. Did a bunch of loads of laundry, though, even got out my clothesline and hung some things up outside. There’s a slight breeze and lots of sun, so even though it’s a bit cool, it’s doing the job. Quiet around the park, though, no one here but us, just the way we like it!   Hubby finally got back, and we eventually settled down for the evening.

No comments: