Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday, July 2, 2012 - Rest Day in the Catskills


This week's backyard
Not the best night sleep, but still, it’s pretty quiet here except the occasional traffic going by on the road next to us. Spent the day catching up on my blog and doing some other computer work before falling asleep in my recliner (Hubby did the same :- ). Then I took the short trip up to the top of the mountain to check my email, then stopped at the ranger station across from the beach on the lake to drop off garbage. I noticed they had an RV dump there, but I’m almost positive there’s no way my unit would fit in the tight circle they have it on. Maybe if we were a 20’ trailer it might work, but I’m 36’, so I highly doubt it. Obviously built a few decades ago when Rvs were smaller. Anyway, got back, made dinner, watched a movie, and headed to bed by 10:00, hoping for a refreshing night’s sleep, as we want to go riding tomorrow.

No comments: