Saturday, September 1, 2012

Saturday, September 1, 2012 - Flight Back to Providence

As the flight left at 9:30, we got up early, our car service picking us up at 7:00, then we enjoyed a fairly leisurely breakfast at the airport before our flight. Thankfully, this flight wasn’t quite as cold as the first one, so I didn’t have a relapse. However, by the time we landed, not only could I not hear in my left ear, which was the one that had been perforated, now my right ear was deaf as well. No matter what I did, swallowing, blowing my nose, whatever, I couldn’t get my ear clear, so now I’m pretty much deaf now. Wonder how long this is going to last. Got back to the trailer, and I was so exhausted that every fiber of my body was screaming at me "Go to bed!!" So that’s exactly what I did, just climbed into bed and didn’t move until supper time. Had a meal, watched a little TV, then went straight back to bed.

No comments: