Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday, Aug. 6, 2013 - Work Day

Spent the day working on the computer, as I have a decent cell phone signal here, and because I've gotten so far behind on so many things! The horses are having a blast here, because there's no one else in the campground, and it's completely fenced in, except for the cattle guard at the gate, so we've let them have the run of the place. Cows passed by on the road off and on for most of the day, giving the horses another close encounter, which I trust will pay off later, as I'm sure we'll be coming across more cows (and maybe even bison) throughout the plains. Dogs, too, are having fun exploring everywhere. I spent the day working, and Hubby likewise did some chores. We ended the day packing up as much as we could before settling in for the evening.

No comments: