Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013 - Lazy Day of Reading and Computer Work

Lots of rainstorms overnight, lightning and thunder, too, so I didn't get much sleep (though Hubby has no trouble sleeping through anything, lucky man!). The horses were well protected in the woods, happy to say. Spent the day on the computer and reading, I borrowed a Kindle book from Hubby and my time is almost up, so I have to get it done. Didn't rain as much as we thought it would today, actually had clear skies by mid afternoon. The maple trees here have gone from a touch of gold to almost completely gold in the time we've been here already, yet temps have been really reasonable. Supposed to get colder over the weekend, though. I seem to remember that was always the complaint back in my 9 to 5 days, it was always nice during the week and got crummy over the weekend. Glad we don't suffer from that problem any more!

No comments: