Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday, May 6, 2011 - Furniture Day

Managed to get all the furniture moved in the bedroom today, though not without finding yet another dead mouse body. Vacuumed, sprayed, disinfected, powdered the carpet, you name it, I did it to get the germs and smell out. My prediction panned out, though, the bedroom looked MUCH better, and much bigger with the new layout. I had planned on doing this rearranging when we got new flooring in, but since that’s not going to happen anytime soon, I just had to do something. Even Hubby, who I think wasn’t thrilled about the extra work when we started, is happy with the result. Refilled the waterbed with warm water, and we were able to spend the night in the house for the first time since we got home. Now, on to the kitchen!

No comments: