Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday, November, 19, 2011 - Relax and Blog Catchup Day

Spent the day on the computer catching up on my blog. There are some boy scouts in the field next door, and we heard a generator running most of the day. Scouting isn’t just what it used to be! At one point, a stray beagle wandered into the camp. I managed to catch him and find a phone number on his collar, which I called. Turns out the dog had gone missing two weeks earlier while on a hunting trip, and the owner was happy to get him back. I asked him about any of the locals that might sell hay, and he gave me a name and number that I called later on. Looks like we’ll be able to find hay locally, which I’ve been searching for for several days. Nothing on craigslist, which is unusual. Wrong time of year, I guess. Anyway, an early night trying to relax a bit this week.

No comments: