Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday, November 8, 2011 - Recovery/Work Day

Despite the painkillers, I’m still in some agony every time I move, so everything is in slow motion right now. I did manage to take a much needed and long overdue shower, then did some paperwork before settling down to get caught up on my blog. Hubby ran into Georgetown to drop off some mail and get some propane (which we’ve been going through a lot of trying to keep me warm in my vulnerable state and through the cold weather). Not sure whether I cracked a rib or not, but there’s nothing to be done about it anyway except be careful. Doesn’t look like we’ll be doing any more riding any time soon. Can’t afford not to be at my best next week, so I’m not likely to take any more chances until I’m at 100 percent again.

No comments: