Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday, October 4, 2012 - Runaround Day

Hubby discovered the regulator for our propane tanks is about to give up the ghost, so I took a drive into town to go to an RV place I found that had a replacement. I also stopped at the post office on the off chance my packaged had arrived, but it didn’t, and I also went to a Verizon store to buy a car charge for my new smart phone (it really is an energy pig) and to adjust my plan. I’ve decided to keep my USB aircard for the time being, it really proved to me over the last few weeks that it is better for getting online than the built-in hotspot on my phone, and considering how much time we spend in fringe areas, I need to keep it for now. The sales guy tried to talk me into a jetpack, but no one there could say for sure if it worked in an extended network area, so I passed. Finished running errands and headed back to camp, stopping once more at the Walmart to buy an earbud for my smartphone so I could listen to radio on it. Despite forecasts to the contrary, it hardly rained at all today, though it was cloudy and threatening most of the day. Got back to camp and relaxed for the rest of the day.

No comments: