Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday, March 15, 2010 - Short Hop, with some Computer Progress

At the start of the day, our plans were to either take three short hops to DC or two long hops with a day off before we worked with our client. We decided on the three short hops, which would give me a little more time resolving the computer issues. Having made that decision, we headed for Lee State Park in South Carolina, a nice little park near I-20. Before we arrived, I found a Shoneys with a wireless signal, so the plan was that I would work on solving those problems for several hours. Hubby decided to go and get the horses packed in and I would follow up when I could. That took longer than I thought (big surprise there!), and I didn't arrive at camp until almost completely dark. A quick setup, and off to bed!