Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 -St. Patty's Day

Had a great night's sleep, then headed back to the church first thing after breakfast to get a "little" work done. Didn't get back till past when lunch should have been served. Getting tired of all this nonsense with Windows 7, but I do seem to be getting the hang of it. Still don't have drivers for my phone as a modem or my printer, my bookkeeping system didn't seem to be saved (I didn't think it would, but I was hoping), and my Google Earth bookmarks may or may not be on here somewhere, I'm still looking. Anyway, I'm getting sick of it all, and I'm looking forward to forcing myself into actually taking a day off one of these days! The horses are doing great, the long drive yesterday seemed to bother them not one bit, they're putting on weight like crazy, almost back to normal, and I can't wait to go riding again! The weather has been terrific, though, so we have that to be grateful for.